Have you decided to take a break from online dating and wondering how to cancel Match.com subscriptions? Well then, welcome to the club, and you are not the only person who wants to leave this dating site for good.
However, to your surprise, getting rid of this trap isn’t as simple as it may sound. With the intricate subscription model and automatic renewals, getting lost in the shuffle is easy and obvious.
But there’s no need to panic, as we’ve got your back. Our experts have reviewed the scenario inside and out and outlined some easy yet practical methods to nullify the subscription permanently.
Our step-by-step guide will show you exactly terminate Match.com subscriptions in a few simple taps. So, are you ready? Scroll through the instructions, and bid adieu to this trap for eternity.
Is it possible to terminate Match subscriptions?
The short answer is YES. Although getting out of this online dating site can be tricky and time-consuming, you can execute the process using the expert’s advice given here.
These online dating sites usually entice users by amplifying their dreams and desires by manifolds. And once the user falls prey to them, they trap the customer in the web of subscriptions and payment models.
However, no matter how many promises they make to bring your fascination into reality, they cannot hold you for infinity. So, if you have decided to part ways with this clingy dating platform, then this guide is for you.
All you have to do is follow the guidelines below and set yourself free from the clutches of Match.com. It takes a bit of patience, persistence, and a few clicks.
Got your escape mode on? Scroll down and put all this madness to an end!!
How to cancel Match.com subscription permanently using the Match app?
Are you still thinking – How to Cancel Match.com subscriptions? Congrats, as your search ends here. The guide will take you through the simple yet practical instructions to call off the subscription in just a few mouse taps.
Remember that the process might vary from platform to platform; hence, it is suggested to follow it carefully and not skimp on any of the steps. The mishandling of the cancelation process might get you stuck in between and creates further hiccups.
Let’s dive right in!!
1. For Android users
Since Match.com is available for Android users, they can cancel their subscriptions at any time. However, it’s vital to note that you cannot carry out this process through the application directly.
You must utilize the Hidden option available on Match.com and then go to Google Play Store to bring the termination into effect.
Are you one of those looking forward to saying goodbye to Match? Do you need help figuring out the process?
Here’s how to go about it.
- Unlock your Android, and navigate to the Match app.
- Go to the “Menu” option and tap “Settings”.
- Under the Settings page, you must scroll down and locate the “Profile Visibility” tab.
- Click on it, and select “Hidden”. As the name implies, it simply hides your profile from other users.
- Once done, exit the app and go to the Google Play Store.
- Click the Menu option and then turn to the Account tab.
- Select “Subscription”, and the list of all your subscriptions will appear on the screen.
- Click the Match option, and tap on the Cancel button.
- Press “Yes” to confirm, and wait for a few seconds to execute the process.
Note: Do not forget to deactivate the automatic payment option to stop unnecessary spending.
2. For iPhone users
Searching for how to cancel Match.com subscription using your iOS-powered device? Fret not, as calling off the Match subscriptions through iPhone or iPad is simple and convenient. Carry out the process below and remove this dating site in no time.
- Open the Settings tab on your iPhone and locate “iTunes & App Store.”
- Click on the Apple ID, and a pop-up menu will appear on the screen.
- Select the “View Apple ID” option, and you’ll be prompted to enter your Apple ID’s password. It’s advised to do as instructed to avoid getting stuck in the middle of the process.
- Scroll the page further and opt for “Subscription.”
- This page shows you all your app subscriptions. Locate the Match Subscription from the list, and click the “Cance;” button.
- A pop-up will appear, and you will be asked to confirm the decision. Once done, it takes a few seconds to terminate the Match subscription.
Note: Although these steps will cancel your Match subscription successfully, your profile will still be visible to other users.
Can you cancel Match.com subscription through the browser?
Yes, definitely. Canceling a Match.com subscription through the browser is probably the easiest method than the app. You only need a stable internet connection and an updated browser to execute the process effectively.
If you are a Mediacom user and are unhappy with your internet speed, cancel Mediacom service first, opt for another ISP, and then follow the steps below. Cancelling Mediacom isn’t rocket science, and you can quickly nullify their services before proceeding further.
Once done, you can then move to revoke the Match subscription. So, shall we begin? Here’s how to do it.
- Launch the web browser of your choice and enter the official website of Match.com.
- Log into your Match account by adding the required credentials and go to the Settings option.
- Locate the Change/ Cancel Membership icon and tap on it.
- Since it is one of the most confidential segments of this dating site, you’ll be prompted to enter the account password again.
- Do as directed, and select the “Continue Cancelation” option.
- Once done, cross-check the Subscription Status and leave the site for good. You can also remove your profile if you are not interested in using this site further.
- Wait to get a membership cancelation notification, and it’s done.
Frequently asked questions
1. Is it possible to cancel the Match.com subscription at any time?
Yes, absolutely. There’s no fixed timeline to cancel the Match.com subscription, and you can leave the site whenever you want.
2. How long is Match Subscription?
This dating site usually offers 6-month and 12-month subscription models with standard and premium facilities. Users can select any of them based on their requirements.
The guide on how to cancel Match.com subscription ends here. Whether you have found your better half or are just getting bored of this online dating site, calling off the Match subscription can be painful, especially for new users. Hence, our guide will help you end your contract with the Match without facing much hassle.
Do you have any queries?
Contact us in the comment section below; our experts will readily assist you as quickly as possible.
Thanks for reading, and keep visiting Feedlounge.com for more guides.