Paramount Plus is a steadily growing streaming service with new and fresh content daily. If you are an existing user, you may want to know how to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription for several reasons. Initially known as CBS All Access, the well-known streaming service Paramount Plus changed its name when CBS’ parent company Paramount dramatically increased the quantity of content it offered. Almost every platform and device you can imagine, like Android, iOS, Web, Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, and more, are compatible with Paramount Plus.
Although the Paramount Plus library is respectable and gradually growing, some may find it lacking quality content, especially compared to other streaming industry giants like Netflix, Prime Video, and Disney+. You can always terminate your Paramount Plus subscription and switch to another if you’ve been unhappy.
Before we proceed to dismiss your paramount Plus subscription, it is essential to remember that the best way to cancel your subscription is through the device or website you used to subscribe to. For instance, if you subscribed to Paramount Plus through Amazon Prime Video Channels, you can only cancel your subscription through it.
How to cancel a Paramount Plus subscription on the web?
If you subscribed to Paramount Plus without any store, you could cancel it directly through the Paramount website. If you used a browser on your PC, Laptop, Mobile Phone, or gaming console to subscribe to Paramount plus, that means you have subscribed to Paramount Plus directly.
To cancel your subscription through the website, follow the steps below-
- Sign in to your account on the Paramount Plus website.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and click on Account to access your Account page.
- Scroll through your Account page and find the open “cancel subscription” in the Subscription and Billing section; choose and click the option.
- Confirm cancelation, and you are done with canceling your Paramount Plus subscription.
We have also discussed the cancelation process of Frontier Internet Service and Verizon Services, so if you have subscribed for them and found them faulty, you must check our guides.
How to cancel a Paramount Plus subscription on Android?
If you have subscribed to Paramount Plus on your Android device through the Google Play Store, you need to cancel it only through the Google Play store. Follow the steps mentioned below to dismiss your Paramount Plus subscription on Android-
- Click and open the Google Play Store App on your Android device.
- Go to the upper right corner of the App and click on Account.
- Click Payment & subscriptions
- Click on Paramount Plus.
- Click Cancel Subscription, then proceed as instructed to stop using the service.
Additionally, you can use a web browser to terminate your Paramount+ subscription. Go to the Google Play “Payments & subscriptions” webpage, choose the Subscriptions option, and then choose Paramount Plus. To cancel your membership, click Cancel subscription and follow the on-screen directions.
Another way to terminate Paramount Plus is to contact Google at (855) 836-3987.
Steps to cancel Paramount Plus subscription on iPhone
If you subscribed to Paramount Plus through the Apple App store, you would need an iOS device to cancel your subscription. To cut your connection with your Paramount Plus subscription using your iPhone, follow the steps below-
- Click and open the Settings App of your device.
- Tap on your name in the Settings app to open it.
- Click on Subscriptions.
- If that isn’t there, go to iTunes & App Store.
- View Apple ID and sign in.
- Then scroll down and tap on Subscriptions after tapping your Apple ID.
- Pull down to Paramount Plus in the Active Subscriptions section.
- Lastly, select Cancel Subscription.
Cancel Paramount Plus subscription on MAC
To eliminate your Paramount Plus subscription on MAC, you must do it through the App Store. follow these steps for the same:
- Start the App Store application.
- Tap on your name. Click Sign In if you can’t find your name.
- Please select Account Settings.
- After navigating to Subscriptions, select Manage.
- Click Edit next to the Paramount Plus subscription.
- Simply select Cancel Subscription.
Note: The subscription is canceled automatically if there is no Cancel or Cancel Subscription option.
How to terminate a Paramount Plus subscription on Roku?
If you subscribed to Paramount Plus through Roku, then you need to terminate your subscription through Roku. It is easy to dismiss your Paramount Plus subscription through Roku Player or Roku TV by following the steps below-
- Open the Paramount Plus channel on your Roku device
- Press the * button on your Roku remote to open the subscription settings for the selected channel.
- Click “Manage Subscription” and then select “Cancel Subscription.”
Cancel Paramount Plus subscription on Firestick
If you subscribed to Paramount Plus through Amazon Firestick and are billed for the same by Amazon, then you need to cancel the subscription through Amazon as well. Follow the following steps to
- Open a web browser on your mobile or laptop and go to Amazon.com.
- Hover over your name and Accounts & Lists in the top-right corner to open the dropdown menu. From there, choose Memberships & Subscriptions.
- Next to Paramount Plus, click on Manage Subscription.
- Select Manage Your Prime Video Channels from the list of links.
- Look for Paramount+ in the Prime Video Channels area.
- Click on Cancel Channel, then click OK.
Can I cancel the Paramount Plus subscription at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your Paramount Plus subscription anytime you want. They allow you to access your subscription even after cancelation till the end of the billing period. If you decide to re-subscribe to Paramount Plus, you can visit the Paramount Plus website.
Is it easy to cancel a Paramount Plus subscription?
Yes, it is easy to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription. The only requirement is to cancel it through the device or website you subscribed to. If you subscribe through an Android device, you need to cancel it through the Google Play Store.
Paramount Plus offers great shows like Star Trek: Discovery, Strange Angel, and The Good fight. The good news is that it also provides a free trial, allowing you to try it out. So before you invest in it, it is always better to try out the free trial.
If the Paramount Plus subscription is no longer offering the genre of content you enjoy, it makes logical sense to cancel the Paramount Plus subscription. To avoid being charged, cancel a free trial before the trial period expires. You can still use Paramount Plus after canceling a paid subscription up until the day it expires.
Hopefully, this guide helps you navigate how to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription on different devices. By the way, subscription cancellations will not result in a partial or complete return. Through your streaming device or the Paramount Plus website, you can always renew your subscription to the platform at any time. For assistance with managing your subscription, get in touch with Paramount Plus Customer Support.