Are you a STARZ monthly subscriber or someone who tried their free trial and doesn’t want to continue with it? Don’t worry; you are at the right place. This is a quick guide on how to cancel a STARZ subscription. The cancelation process is easy and quick, so you have nothing to worry about. The only thing matters are that you know how you signed up for a STARZ subscription, as you cancel it only through that platform.
Despite its extensive movie and TV shows library, some might not feel that STARZ is the right fit for them. They may feel it is an unnecessary expense added to their monthly streaming bill. If you are reading this, you have probably decided to cancel your STARZ subscription.
If you are a country music lover, then you may wonder what channel is CMT on Spectrum TV. Check out our guide on what channel is CMT on Spectrum to satisfy your thirst for music.
STARZ is an exceptional streaming service. The site has gained popularity not only for its large collection of movies but also for its original programs, including “Outlander,” “Black Sails,” and “American Gods,” an adaptation of a novel by Neil Gaiman. You can watch these episodes and movies on your phone, computer, or TV for $8.99 monthly using an Amazon Fire Stick or another supported streaming device.
It allows you to cancel your subscription at any time. After cancelation, you can still use the subscription till the end of your billing month. It also offers a one-week free trial for new customers. If you have decided to cancel STARZ, scroll down to learn more.
How to Cancel STARZ Subscription?
STARZ allows you to terminate your subscription at any time. However, before you cancel your STARZ subscription, you must be aware of the platform through which you subscribed to STARZ. It is only through that platform that you can cancel your STARZ subscription.
1. Cancel STARZ on Amazon Prime
If you subscribed to Starz through Amazon, you might instantly cancel your subscription from any desktop computer browser using your Amazon Account. Follow the steps mentioned below to cancel STARZ on Amazon-
- Open a web browser and log into your Amazon account.
- Navigate to “Accounts & Lists” in the menu bar at the top right of your screen.
- Follow the link that says “Memberships and subscriptions” down the page.
- Select “Prime Video Channels.”
- You will be asked to sign in once again.
- If you go to “Your Channels,” you’ll find Starz there.
- Select “Cancel Channel(s).”
- You can receive a payment reminder three days before your subscription’s scheduled auto-renewal, keep your subscription, or cancel it.
- Select “Turn off auto-renew and watch until [enter date]” to terminate your subscription.
- Pick the reason that best describes your decision to cancel your subscription.
- You’ll be returned to the Prime Video Channels page. Your subscription’s expiration date will now be visible.
2. Cancel STARZ using your Browser
You can also cancel your STARZ subscription using the Web browser; follow these easy steps-
- Just fire up your web browser and head on over to Starz.com.
- Enter your Starz login details.
- To access your subscriptions, go to the Account section of the site and click the Subscriptions link.
- Choose the link that says “Cancel Subscription.”
- Type in the reason you’re discontinuing your membership.
- Click Continue, to proceed to cancel your service.
3. Cancel STARZ Subscription on Android
If you want to cancel your Starz subscription using your Android device, you’ll need to have the account used for the subscription connected to your device as a Google account.
Please utilize the web-based approach described above if the account associated with the subscription is unavailable on your device.
- Initiate the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Just click the Menu button in the Google Play Store App.
- Select the subscriptions tab in the menu.
- Go with Starz Subscription.
- Pick the Delete option.
- If canceling your subscription is something you want to do, then click the Yes button.
4. Cancel your STARZ Subscription on iOS
If you signed up using iTunes, the procedure is identical to this. To terminate your Starz membership on your iOS device:
- Go to the iOS Settings.
- Simply select the iTunes & App Store option.
- Choose the Apple ID option.
- Then, when the window displays, select View Apple ID.
- If prompted, enter the password associated with your Apple ID or use Touch ID to access your account.
- Select the subscriptions tab.
- Select the STARZ Subscription for termination.
People around USA love GAC (Great American Country Channel), which is perfect for children and families. So if you wish to have a relaxing Sunday watching quality content, you must know what channel GAC is on Spectrum. Check our guide to find out the GAC channel number on Spectrum.
5. Cancel STARZ Subscription on Apple TV
You can terminate your Apple TV Starz subscription by following these steps:
- Launch the device’s Settings menu.
- Visit iTunes or the App Store.
- Choose to View Apple ID.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- After typing in your Apple ID password, select the OK button.
- Choose Manage from the menu under Subscriptions.
- Select the STARZ subscription plan.
- Now disable the auto-renewal feature by toggling the corresponding switch.
6. Cancel STARZ Subscription on Roku
The cancelation process for the STARZ subscription on Roku is simple. Just follow these steps to terminate your subscription-
- Select “Options” on your Roku Account.
- Click on Manage subscriptions to gather more information about your STARZ subscription.
- To stop using the subscription, select the Cancel subscription option.
- Confirm your choice by clicking the button below to remove the channel immediately or keep it for the remainder of your subscription.
7. Cancel STARZ on Sling
If you had subscribed to STARZ using your Sling Account, then follow the steps mentioned below to cancel it-
- Enter your Sling ID and Password to log in to your Sling Account.
- Go to Change Subscriptions.
- Extend the existing package’s selection of features.
- Unselect STARZ
- Choose the Review option at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Submit Order option to finalize your cancelation.
8. Terminate STARZ Subscription on Sprint
To cancel your STARZ subscription through Sprint, follow these steps-
- Enter your username and password to access your Sprint account.
- Navigate to the “My Preferences” tab
- Navigate to the Permissions and Limitations area.
- Then, click the link labeled “Block Apps, Digital Media Downloads, and Third-Party Charges.”
- Go to STARZ and then follow the prompts.
We have tried to cover all the possible methods to cancel your STARZ subscription, and we hope you succeed. Also, if you are dissatisfied with Paramount Plus and looking to cancel it, then don’t forget to check how to cancel Paramount Plus.
How to cancel your STARZ Subscription?
One can always cancel their STARZ subscription through the platform they subscribed to. So if you have subscribed to it through Roku, then you need to cancel it through Roku only.
Can I cancel my STARZ subscription anytime?
Yes, you can cancel your STARZ subscription at any time. You can still access it whenever you cancel until the end of your billing period.
Is the STARZ subscription cancelation process easy?
The biggest advantage that STARZ subscription offers is the easy cancelation process. They do not have a long detailed cancelation procedure which is time-consuming.
Does STARZ offer a free trial?
Yes, STARZ offers a week-long free trial for new customers. So, if you are unsure about it you can always try it out for free before committing long-term.
As we end the article, we hope you are now well aware of how to cancel your STARZ subscription. So if you are a dissatisfied customer looking for a way out, follow the abovementioned steps. Always keep in mind to remember the website or device you used for the subscription, as it would make the cancelation process easy.
If you still face issues during the cancelation process, then it would be best to contact the STARZ helpline. They may be able to guide you through the process in detail based on your specific issue.